FREE fun and frolicking for the whole family!
|Join us at the Pitter Patter Baby Shower and see for yourself why Valley is your top choice for childbirth and beyond!
From tummy to toddler, Valley Medical Center is with you every step of the way. We’ve welcomed over 100,000 babies into the world and have a wealth of experience and information to share.
RSVP TODAY! This event is sponsored by
Valley Medical Center’s Pitter Patter program.
The event is open to all ages and features:
- Meet & Greet with our obstetricians, midwives, pediatricians and primary care physicians
- Educational talks on childbirth, parenting, breastfeeding and more
- Tours of The Birth Center
- Valuable wellness information for new parents-to-be
- Free health screenings
- Local organizations and vendors specializing in all things baby
- Arts & Crafts, face painting, fun, interactive activities for the entire family
- And much more!
Over 3500 joined us for FREE fun and frolicking for the whole family! Valley Medical Center’s staff were so excited to hear the giggles and scampering of little feet at our “You Are Remarkable” Children’s Celebration on March 3rd!
The event commemorated four of Valley Medical Center’s remarkable milestones with:
- Valley’s Birth Center & Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Family Reunion honored the 10th anniversary of our Birth Center & Level III NICU, a decade of caring for those little Valley girls and guys. Thanks to everyone who stopped by our Parenting Resource booth in the concourse!
- VMCs Midwives Clinic Family Reunion, celebrated the clinic’s 5th anniversary and the nearly 2000 babies our midwives have welcomed into our community. • Valley Women’s Healthcare is our newest addition to the VMC family, providing OB/GYN services in Auburn.
- We launched Pitter Patter, Valley Medical Center’s FREE, new health and wellness program for those planning a pregnancy, new and expecting parents and those with preschool-age children. This event was open to all ages, featuring:
- Bouncy houses, giant slide and two rock walls • Free kid-friendly refreshments • Appearance by T-Birds mascot, Cool Bird
- Hockey Challenge
- Live music and hula-hoop contest • Arts & crafts, face painting and games
- Safety Fair with free bike helmet fitting, car seat checks, photo and fingerprint ID cards and more!
- Parenting & Childbirth Resource Center: come ask our experts about anything from breastfeeding to keeping your young athlete healthy, and everything in between.
- And much more!
Getting Ready to Deliver Something Bigger Valley Medical Center is preparing to expand our Birth Center & Neonatal ICU. Come check out the exciting new plans! Event sponsored by Valley Medical Center’s Pitter Patter program. What is Pitter Patter? Pitter Patter is a new, free health and wellness program for young families. Our mission is to be there every step of the way by providing the expertise of our staff, an invaluable array of services and opportunities for education and family fun. Join Pitter Patter today—it’s designed to make your childbirth and parenting experience wonderful, memorable and more informed! Learn more about Pitter Patter and join for FREE today!