Physical therapy helps patients to maximize their functional level and promotes wellness through improved strength, flexibility, quality of movement and decreased pain.
The following physical therapy services are offered on an outpatient basis in the Northwest Pavilion on Valley Medical Center's campus:
- Orthopedic and sports medicine
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Vocational rehabilitation
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Pelvic dysfunction
- Pool therapy
Inpatient physical therapy improves a patient's functional level and ensures a safe and timely discharge from the hospital. Inpatient physical therapy services include the following:
- Acute orthopedic therapy for patients following joint replacement surgery, traumatic injury and other orthopedic surgery.
- Acute rehabilitation therapy for stroke, neurological, and head injury patients focusing on mobility, strength and endurance for functional activities.
- Acute general medicine therapy for oncology, arthritis, intensive care, and pre-rehab patients and wound care management (hydrotherapy).
For more information about Rehabilitation Services at Valley Medical Center, call 425.251.5165.