Are you looking for a fitness facility that will provide personalized fitness instruction by well-trained health professionals? At The Fitness Center, we have many unique classes and individual fitness prescriptions. Our exercise specialists all have bachelor's degrees and enjoy working with people of different fitness levels and health needs.
Staying Fit & Healthy at Any Age
Our Goals for You
We want you to feel comfortable exercising in a facility that caters to your health and wellness needs. We work with members of all fitness levels. We're dedicated to helping you:
- Develop a healthy lifestyle
- Improve your overall fitness level
- Improve your ability to participate in recreational activities
- Improve your functional abilities at home or work
- Improve your nutritional habits
- Improve your management of daily stressors
The Fitness Center staff are medical and exercise professionals. Each team member's expertise allows us to develop programs geared not only toward general fitness, but toward health and wellness, adult fitness, aerobics, cardiac rehabilitation, special populations and post-rehabilitation.
The Lifestyle Medicine and Fitness Center need your help. We are collecting non-perishable food items for Northwest Harvest to help those in need. You can help by brining your non-perishable food donation to one of the two food collection bins located in the Fitness Center lobby, beginning November 20th through December 20th.
Holiday Schedule & Closures
- 26th Thanksgiving Day - Fitness Center is CLOSED
- 27th - Fitness Center is OPEN regular hours (5:30am to 8pm), but no group classes
- 28th - Fitness Center is OPEN regular hours (7:00am to 1pm), but no group classes
- 24th Christmas Eve - Fitness Center is CLOSED
- 25th Christmas Day - Fitness Center is CLOSED
- 26th - Fitness Center is OPEN regular hours (5:30am to 8pm), but no group classes
- 27th - Fitness Center is OPEN regular hours (7:00am to 1pm), but no group classes
- 1st New Years Day - Fitness Center is CLOSED
Schedules & Forms