Hope, Healing, Health
Valley Medical Center provides professional assistance with mental health concerns for adults of all ages. To offer the best treatment plan for our patients, our staff of psychiatrists, psychologists, psychotherapists, nurse practitioners and emergency room counselors provide a collaborative, team approach to patient care. The Psychiatry and Counseling Clinic is one of the largest providers of adult mental health services in the area.
Professional services include treatment for:
- Clinical depression
- Bipolar disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Social anxiety
- Panic disorders and phobias
- Schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders
- Marriage and family issues
- Grief and loss
- Life transition and growth issues
- Relationship issues
Other Services Include:
- Complimentary alcohol and drug consultations (provided on-site by Lakeside-Milam)
- Coordination of ongoing care and consultations with other medical providers
- Psychiatrist on-call 24-hours a day
- Emergency Room Intervention Team (ERIT)
Learn more about mental health services at Valley Medical Center.
To check insurance coverage and appointment availability, please call us today at 1.800.469.3979.