Dr. Philip Lund has been elected Valley Medical Center’s chief of staff. As chief of staff, Dr. Lund presides over meetings of the medical staff, and serves as chairman of the Medical Executive Committee. His position also includes representing the views, policies and grievances of the medical staff to Valley Medical Center’s Administration, Board and CEO.
Dr. Lund, was formerly the center’s vice chief of staff, is president of Valley Radiologists. He is a practicing board certified radiologist and is fellowship trained in pediatric radiology.
Dr. Lund received his board certification from the American Board of Radiology in 1990. A past President of the Washington State Radiology Society and a councilor to the American College of Radiology from Washington State,Dr. Lund has been inducted as a Fellow of the American College of Radiology.
The current roster of VMC’s Medical Executive Committee Officers includes:
- Chief of Staff: Philip L. Lund, MD/Valley Radiologists
- Vice Chief of Staff: Scott Milne, MD/Associated Emergency Physicians
- Secretary/Treasurer: Alison Webb, MD/Associated Valley OB/GYN
- Member at Large: Michael Hori, MD/Southlake Clinic
- Member at Large: Richard J. Wall, Jr., MD/Southlake Clinic
- Past Chief of Staff: Wayne Lau, MD/Valley Surgical Associates